l.y.n.K.s

Friday, January 22, 2010

Dear Lord,

I am having this imaginary conversation in my head. I am not crazy or anything, I just want something too much that I imagine it. In my heart, I am hoping that, in a day not far from now, this conversation will become real and I will eventually get what I want. But in my mind, I keep reminding myself that what I want may not be what you want for me, so I entrust this thought and desire to you. I will keep believing that whatever you have in store for me is far greater that what I can ever imagine for myself.

Thank you that there's always hope in you. Let your will be done.

Amen.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

Amen. Praying for you Kei.

Matthew 6:33

By Blogger Hannah Grace, at 3:09 PM  

Thanks Hannah! :)

By Blogger K.L.Y.N, at 3:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home