l.y.n.K.s

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Back from Bora!

I just got back from a 4-day getaway in Boracay! We had a great time! The weather was kind enough to let us experience the island in it’s best form – partly cloudy but still bright and sunny sky, calm sea, white sand without the agitating weeds, and not too crowded beach. I can only think of two low points in this trip:
  1. We went there on a slightly peak season. The rates for water activities were relatively higher compared to the rates that we were expecting, so we were not able to try all the activities that we were rooting for.
  2. On our last day, I can hardly look my sun-kissed self in the mirror! My skin got darker by perhaps 2-3 degrees, which is actually also a good thing, because it is an indication that we really enjoyed and made the most out of our trip! =)
Just as how online reviews and forums helped me in planning this trip (and other trips in the past), I really hope I can also come up with helpful reviews based on our experience in this vacation. In my next post, I’ll try my best to share my takes on the following:
  • PALakbayan package
  • La Carmela de Boracay Resort & Hotel
  • Places to eat in Boracay (those that we’ve tried)
  • Boracay Activities
So there, I hope the 4-day hiatus is enough to keep the writing juices flowing. =P

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home