l.y.n.K.s

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hanging...

Hesitate and the future hesitates with you,
forever changed by that moment of indecision...

got his quote from a mushy chat with arian. (broken hearted kasi e, kaya ayun! ^_^) hehe.

The quote speaks a lot of what I’m thinking right now. I just don’t know how to put it into writing, or I guess… I don’t want to. Some things are better kept secret. :P

Wala ako kwenta mag-blog, sorry. Don’t worry when I have something good to say, hindi na ako mambibitin, sana lang I’m in the mood to blog at that time. Wehehe!

Ironic noh?! For a person so outspoken as I am, people might think that I always have the guts to say/share things, but when it comes to dealings about myself, it’s the opposite way around. I’m not comfortable sharing personal happenings with other people. Most of the time, I keep things to myself… and it works for me! So far, I haven’t turned into a psychopath or something!

Anyway, that’s it for this post. I’m really hanging… wait until I get my full composure! :D

1 comment(s):

true. true. ^__^

By Blogger Prinsesa, at 6:16 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home