l.y.n.K.s

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Woohooo!

Aga ko sa office ngayon! 7:45 am! \:D/

Oh yes, that’s way too early for my supposed to be log in time that is 8:30 am. Almost an hour ahead. Pero mas gusto ko na yun kaysa ma-late na naman. Three consecutive days na akong late nakakapasok, usually in between 8:45 to 9am. And I really think that’s bad bad bad. Lately, I’m beginning to feel embarrassed with my tardiness. So, I decided to change habits – sleep earlier than usual, try to wake up early, try to finish my morning rituals as quickly as possible, and be more speedy in the things that I do, especially in the morning! For today, I was successful with that, I think I might need some friends to congratulate and wish me luck on this. Haha!

In order to arrive at the office this early, I have to leave home 10 or 15 minutes ahead of my usual departure time. If worse comes to worst, when I leave at 6:30, I will arrive at the office in between 8:30 to 9am. But if I leave at 6:15 or 6:20, I’ll arrive at the office in between 7:40 to 8am. Weird huh! Well, that’s why I have decided to leave not later than 6:20. =P

I love being early! It steers me clear of the many hassles – I get to avoid the file of bustling Makati employees at the van terminal, I don’t have to force myself to ride a jam-packed bus and stand at the isle up to EDSA-Taft (wearing high-heeled sandals most of the time #-o), I can afford to ignore monitoring my phone clock just because every minute that passes is a count of tardiness, I avoid cutting trip, I can sleep the whole time , and best of all, I have extra time for Petix! Woohoo!

Sarap pumasok ng maaga, problema lang talaga ang paggising ng maaga at pagkilos ng mabilisan. But I’m working on that! B-)

4 comment(s):

may time pala sa SMART. hehe. usually kasi ung mga persons na kausap namin jan eh super late pumapasok. (minsan after lunch na) hehe! anyway, just dropping by. have a nice day! :D

By Blogger mapet, at 10:06 AM  

Wow! Bagong reader, kakagulat!

Yup, may time po sa Smart, pero may iba din naman yata na flexi time or irregular ang shift, depende sa nature of work.

Thanks for dropping by! May you have a nice day as well. Ü

By Blogger K.L.Y.N, at 10:38 AM  

Congrats Keilyn! hehe! pangarap ko ring maging maaga ulet. ^_^

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 PM  

Hi Brij! :D

By Blogger K.L.Y.N, at 10:03 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home