l.y.n.K.s

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What would you do when you feel that you’re becoming less of what you really are, or less of what you are supposed to be? I feel that I am becoming less spiritual, less competent, less comprehending, less optimistic. I don’t like the feeling, makes me think that I am so weak as a person. I want to restore myself to the old me, but I don’t know where to begin. I drowning in a rubble that I’ve created myself… much as I want to get out of it, I can’t manage a first step. All I can blame for all these is myself.

Humiliated as I am, I come to You for help. O God, rescue me!

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

Hi Kei. Kahit sobrang huling huli na (ewan ko ba kung bakit di ako kasi maka-comment dito dati..patama kasi sakin to..hehe) i just want to ecnourage you and remind you to keep on prioritizing your relationship with God. Alam mo kasi wala akong K na magsalita kasi ako mismo I've grown so far from Him. Don't wait until you change into someone you never wanted to be. Don't wait until it's too hard to hear His voice. Don't wait to be like me. I do miss God so much sometimes but I don't know how to start. I know its little steps that count but I can't find the heart to be passionate anymore. It is so sad whenever I realize how I've let what I used to love the most be replaced by so many things (both worthy and not). Someday I hope to be able to be in love with Jesus like I used to be but for now, honestly, I don't know what's holding me back... Never let your candle go out girl because it will be impossible to see during the darkest hours of your life.

By Blogger Hannah Grace, at 11:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home