l.y.n.K.s

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My Lakbayan Grade is C- [Updated]


My Lakbayan grade is C-!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.
Got this cool quiz from Sarah. :-)

I thought I'd have a higher grade since we always have a family out-of-town once or twice a year. But obviously, that wasn't enough. :P Anyway, I'm looking forward to more travels in the years to come. Wooohoo! (This means that I need to tighten my belt a little more. yikes!)
----
UPDATE:
I already included "Just Passing through" pero C- pa din. :(

2 comment(s):

Hehehe.. Gusto mo magpataas ng grade? Gayahin mo yung ginawa ni Sarah, yung ilalagay yung Passing Through.. =D Kunwari, tingnan mo yung Bicol sa map mo, may gap! Nag-eroplano kayo? Hehehe..

By Blogger Nikki!, at 8:38 AM  

Aha! Oo nga noh. Problema lang, di ko alam kung ano mga dinaanan namin dahil as usual tulog ako! =P

Pero sige, update ko. :D

By Blogger K.L.Y.N, at 4:12 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home