l.y.n.K.s

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

BAD...

... is the best word to describe how I feel. I feel so sad, I feel so frustrated, I feel so disappointed for letting one great opportunity pass. How can the timing be so right? (sarcastic)

... I want to blame myself for letting it pass. Being responsible and good can sometimes be a liability. Today, it is. And I just feel sooooo bad for that. Naiinis ako! Naiiyak ako! Nalulungkot ako! Pero... ewan! I want to justify what I just did, but I can't. Sobrang responsable ko nga lang cguro. Mayabang ba ang dating? Cge, pero ganun eh, at nakakainis yun.

Haaay... sana lang merong mas magandang pagkakataon. Sana may mas tamang oras para dun. Sana hindi ako mali. Sana meron pang susunod. Naniniwala ako na meron... na merong mas tamang oras kaysa sa ngayon, pero hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili ko na malungkot sa pagpapalampas sa ngayon. Ang tagal ko/namin itong hinintay, tapos ipagpapaliban ko lang pala.

Lord, let this decision be counted NOT against us, rather for us. I know that there will be a better opportunity and a better timing. But, let me cry for this one that I chose to slip out of my hand. Just let me cry for this regretful moment, I feel really bad, but my spirits are still high. I have faith that there'll be another chance. Let US have this please. My hope and trust is in You.

Incoherent? Yes. Magulo ang utak ko ngayon. But I have to get this off my head and my chest. Frustrated but still hoping... *isang malalim na buntong-hininga*

2 comment(s):

Kanta na lang tayo, Kei! ^___^

He who began a good work in you,
He who began a good work in you,
Will be faithful to complete it,
Will be faithful to complete it.

He who started the work,
Will be faithful to complete it in you.


Philippians 1:6.

Resked nila kayo.. for sure. :)

By Blogger Prinsesa, at 9:18 AM  

God has been faithful indeed... My bagong sked na ako! ^_^ Thank God!

At Sarah, alam mo ba na life verse ko yan... malamang nasabi ko na sayo. :D
"For I am confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it until the day of Christ Jesus." -Philippians 1:6

I'm counting on God's faithfulness! Sas eyharistoyme Lordos!

By Blogger K.L.Y.N, at 11:21 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home