l.y.n.K.s

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sudden

Manfred sent me a text message last Saturday, requesting for prayer for our dear friend Rex. He was nabbed and was seriously injured because of multiple gunshots. It didn't sink in to me that easily that the person he was referring to was actually one of my closest classmates in college. And when I realized what he was talking about, I really got affected. He was such a dear friend. Now, he is at the hospital, trying to recover from that tragic incident.

I just can't imagine what those holduppers are feeling right now. If only there's a quick way that I can do just to show those bad guys the effect of their cruelty. If only they can see my friend right now. If only they can hear about his condition. Unfortunately, there is no way that I can do that. I can only accuse those bad guys of all the evil adjectives that I can think of. They will reap what they have sown in due time. I can only hope that their family be spared of the cruelty that they cause to other people. I can only pray for Rex and his family. I can only pray that that same incident will not happen to anybody else, especially to those who are close to me.

To everyone, please be safe.

1 comment(s):

One of my friends visited Rex. He's still in ICU but he's already conscious and can nod na. :)

By Blogger mapet, at 1:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home