l.y.n.K.s

Thursday, August 24, 2006

What a day!

Wheeeew! What a terrible day!

Had a bad morning, a working lunch, a very busy and dragging afternoon, and a really awful evening. Ok na sana. I was able to recover na from my bad morning and busy afternoon by deciding to have a tea break with my teammate. But just before my working day ends, I received a very* sarcastic*, *intimidating* and *degrading* expression from an officemate!

me: ok na po ba yung sa (system name)?
officemate: (blows) teka lang ha
me: nakatayo lang sa tabi niya, thinking that he would entertain my request (usually kasi, ganun. ine-entertain agad request)
officemate: deretso lang sa ginagawa niya, parang walang ibang tayo sa paligid niya
me: napansin na na wala nga siyang balak na i-entertain ang request ko
me: sir, pa-advise na lang po sa email kapag ok na.
officemate: oooo-kkkkkk (with matching 8-| expression)
me: (in the sweetest way I can) Salamat po sir!


While I'm writing this, naisip ko na ang babaw pala nung scenario para maapektuhan ako nang ganito. But if I can only make you picture what actually happened. :(

Haaay... Tapos nakita ko pa 'to. T_T Tama! Busy busy busy me nga. I won't deny that. Right now, the upshots of this busy-ness is beginning to creep in me. Kakatakot! Bigla ako nalungkot at naawa sa sarili ko.

Walang kwentang post. Walang kwentang araw. Ayoko na! Uwi na ako. This day has to end.

2 comment(s):

Despite the post, I still love what I am doing. Some days can just really be so toxic. Add to that, some people's sarcasm can just really be so untimely. I think, I was so affected because I have never been dealt at work like that before. I was so affected because I've been trying to negate the harshness of the day with all the natural optimism that I can draw out from myself. But that last blow came unexpected, I didn't have antidote for that.

Hmm... can I call this an entry disguised as a comment? :P

By Blogger K.L.Y.N, at 8:13 AM  

ok lang yan kei.. wag mashado damdamin.. trabaho lang yan.. mishu! >:D<

By Blogger Prinsesa, at 10:07 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home