l.y.n.K.s

Friday, October 20, 2006

A memorable 10/11 Ü

This is a long overdue post, but I'm still sharing it anyway. :P

Nikki and I celebrated the 6th month of our relationship with close friends. He fetched me from our office at around 6 and we went straight to where Mark and Hannah are temporarily staying to visit Sam, Nikki's first and only inaanak. Sam is such a cute cute cute boy! Gusto ko siya kagatin! Kaso, kawawa! :P But he is really adorable, Mark and Hannah are so blessed to have him. Ü Of course, I am ever ready with my slightly defective but still cooperative digicam. I want to capture every Sam's gesture and cutie expression. I guess, I did good with my mission. Lookie!



Pambihirang bata ito, nakangiti o nakasimangot, mukha pa ring anghel!!! *Gigil*
I am proud to say that I have "inherited" this cute little angel as godson through Nikki. When Sam eventually learns to speak, he will call me "Ninang Kei". ^_^

(Hopefully, I can upload his videos soon Ü)

At about 8pm, we left Hannah and Mark's apartment and went back to Ayala Avenue to meet with Joane. We had dinner at Dampa. We had fun buying a variety of seafoods from the Dampa Market! Halimaw sa laki ang mga alimasag! ;)) Buti na lang, magaling tumawad si Joane! :D The seafoods were then quickly cooked at our chosen restaurant... Mind you... the foods were really really really good! =P~




All dishes were sumptuous! Crab in sweet and chili sauce, Nilagang Hipon, Calamari, Baked Oyster... mmmmmm! :D This is definitely worth trying again! Diba Niknik, Joane? :->

By the way, my dinner dates on that wonderful night of October 11... Ü


4 comment(s):

hahah..ganda ng katabi mo dyan, ung naka-yellow.:P

i had fun too! thanks sa inyong the dalawa, natupad ung Dampa craving ko.:P

By Blogger reane, at 3:44 PM  

Weeeeeeeee!!! Sarap ulitin! Both experiences: Sam at Dampa! :->

By Blogger Nikki!, at 5:03 PM  

Happy happy. :)

Link me ha. May raket ako ngayon e. Salamat! :)

Renee
http://langgam.org

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 AM  

Hi Renee. Nakalink na po kita. :)

By Blogger K.L.Y.N, at 1:35 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home