l.y.n.K.s

Thursday, August 31, 2006

P E T I X (namiss ko to!)

After a few weeks of being busy, I finally had my share of the “unbusy” times. :D Here I am looking for things to do. Weee! It really feels so good to have a queue of urgent tasks, and after a while run out of things to do because you’ve already accomplished everything that needs to be done. ^_^

Still, I can’t leave the office at 5:30 on the dot. Not because I have work to do, but because I have nowhere to go while waiting for the clock to strike 6:30 or 7:00. We have to be at San Juan at 8:30pm to pick up our tickets for the Gary V. concert! Yahoooo! Finally, I’m getting to see Gary perform live again. He’s really such a performance icon! But the good thing about his concerts and his performances are not only the songs, not only the choreographies, not only the stage, but the messages that he tries to impart to his audience. Those messages make me want to visit his performances time and again. Tomorrow, I expect to be overwhelmed and be blessed. Tomorrow’s concert is much more exciting coz I'll be with Nikki, Mama, Ate Jhem and Ate Jhem friend or Ate Jhem's boyfriend (still not sure whom she can tag along for the fifth ticket).

I really had a nice work day. Everything light and easy. No pressures. No deadlines (actually, there is, but the bulk and the burden is not on me :P). No irate users to follow up. Haaay… ^_^
----

Currently listening to “Kami nAPO muna album”. Finally, I had time to search and download. :P

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home