l.y.n.K.s

Monday, September 04, 2006

Gary V @ 23

Nikki and I went to Music Museum last Friday feeling excited to see Gary V. perform live. We arrived there one hour before the announced starttime of the concert. I can't wait to see Gary sing and dance again. Weeee!

But Gary Valenciano did not meet my expectation... he surpassed it!

I was more than overwhelmed.
I was awed. Not because of Gary V., but because of the Man whom Gary has been talking about the whole night.
I was blessed. Not by Gary's voice or Gary's songs, but by Gary's testimonies.
I was in reverence. Not to Mr. Pure Energy, but to the God who stood faithful behind Mr. Pure Energy.

It felt so good to cry while medidating on the messages of his songs...

Dati-rati, laman ng puso mo ay ang pangalan Ko, lagi Ako sa isip mo
Dati-rati, inaawitan pa lagi ay may ngiti, mga matay nagniningning
...
Panginoon, ako'y nabulag ng mandarayang mundo. Ako ay patawarin Mo.

Mula ngayon ang buhay kong ito'y iaalay sa Iyo gamitin mo ako
Gaya ng dati

Just one of the messages that touched my heart during that night, and inspired me to long for more of my Savior's grace... my Messiah's embrace. It felt so good.

I was more than overwhelmed. I fell in love. I fell in love with God, the Man who stood faithful by me through the 22 wonderful years of my life. Also, I fell in love with the man who was sitting beside me during the concert. I fell in love with this "geeky" guy holding my hand, squeezing it tight while Gary was singing these lines...

If ever you wonder, if you touch my soul, yes you do.
Since I met you I'm not the same.
You bring life to everything I do.
...
Because of you, my life has changed. Thank you for the love and the joy you bring.
Because of you, I feel no shame. I'll tell the world, it's because of you.

The concert was worth it. Ü Try it. Ü

Pics during the concert... Ü

First concert date together. Ü (More to come! Hehe)


Gary V. in action. Woooohoooo!




This guy never fails to touch the crowd's hearts with his songs. He truly is annointed.





1 comment(s):

When you say it.. I can't describe how it affects me..

When you say it.. I simply believe it.

=)

By Blogger Nikki!, at 12:33 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home