l.y.n.K.s

Friday, July 13, 2007

Bawi..

I think this is the longest time that I didn't blog. Almost two months. Haaay, sorry for being lazy. =P

Got lots of stuff to share. I plan to post about them:
  • The simple yet memorable celebration of my 23rd birthday -- obviously, this is way too late already. 2 1/2 months overdue! *slaps forehead* but i still want to share. :-)
  • The hustle and bustle of going from Cavite to Makati everyday! I finally gave up, and I'll be moving in to Makati beginning August (for weekdays only). Uhm.. I'm excited about the new experience/environment, but anxious about the budget.
  • Gym! Yeah, I finally enrolled myself in the gym. Hihi. Tagal ko nang pinag-iisipan, kaso, takot ako sa gastos. But luckily, we availed of a super good deal. More later. :)
  • Pics pics and pics!
  • Quizzes and tags.
  • etchetera, etchetera, etchetera...
I miss blogging. Hope I can conquer this laziness from now on...

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

ako din mamsie. back to blog world. hehehe.

By Blogger reane, at 6:50 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home