l.y.n.K.s

Saturday, November 19, 2005

T.G.I.F

it's a friday.. and i'm still at the office... iniwan ako ng mga kasabay ko umuwi! :( Oh, well, actually, I asked them to go ahead. I am done with another system documentation, which I worked on for a whole week... but it is just done for now... to be continued. Well, I want blogging to be my last activity for the day/(work)week. So here I am... but actually, I don't know what to put here. Lemme think.

I am going to watch a movie tomorrow! Sarah, Joan and I are planning to watch Flightplan. Well, I really want to watch Harry Potter but Joan had watched it already so we shifted. After the movie, we plan to go to Joan's place, and have lunch there perhaps. Hehe.. tight budget! Well I'm looking forward to this gimmick! I am so excited, I really dunno why. This is just an ordinary gimmick but I guess the timing makes me look forward to it. I just want a break and tomorrow, I am going to have it! yeah! :D

Next week, we plan to go to Enchanted Kingdom.. with the SystemOne and UPLB peeps... yipee! I am so excited for that... after EK, we plan to spend overnight somewhere, still don't know where , hehe, but definitely I will spend the night with the group. :D

I am really excited for this gimmicks! 'actually looking forward to them! weeeh!

It has been a super stressful week. Pressure was all around me for the past few days. Pressure with work and with people. I don't want to elaborate! :P

I'm glad, this (work)week is over! I am a survivor! A superficial survivor, that is! :P

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home