l.y.n.K.s

Thursday, November 17, 2005

... mediocre ...


I can’t be lukewarm

I can’t be in between

It’s bad to be

But I am always at the mid

Can’t go left or right

Even if I want to

Something in me, just pulls me back to the core

Playing safe, yes maybe

Although I don’t want to

But I am not geared up for the deal yet

I am afraid

It is only sometimes that I take a stand

I did that before, and mind you, it was hard

But I was willing then and I am still

A pact so DIVINE... a promise so precious

Now, the time has come for me to prove myself

That indeed I have made that commitment and ready to stand by it

I want to stand by it

IT IS TOUGH.

There could be solace… I hope

I really really do hope.

Coz I don’t want to stay here anymore

In the middle of things

Where everything is mediocre

Where everything is cautious

Where everything is uncertain

I want to go beyond this mediocrity

SOON.

[I hope]

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home