l.y.n.K.s

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

22!

I was not able to post about my 22nd birthday! Kaya eto na, kahit delayed! hehe!

My 22nd birthday was really memorable! There's no better place to celebrate in than in Los Baños. It was like a homecoming! Not only did I had the chance to see and greet my graduating batchmates but I was also able to spend my birthday with the best of my friends! ;-) We tried a new resto as recommended by Fred, and, well, we were not disappointed with the resto's service, foods, and gimmicks! :D


O diba, ka-gandahan! Hehehe!
(Walang aangal sa laki ng pic! =P)


Everyone, meet Skabby! Thanks Sarah, Joane, Reggie, Arian, Fred, Jaymar at kay Herlin at Tina (na huli na nang mapasama sa listahan) for this cute little doggy. ^_^


More of me.. Hehe! Syempre, birthday ko kaya? =P


Ang aking mga espesyal na bisita. =)


Akalain mo nga naman... may boypren na ako?! =P



Mawawalan ba naman ng picture ang tatlong bebot na ito???


The foods. (Need I say more? Makuha kayo sa tingin! :D)


At syempre, I didn't miss the chance of writing at Big Dad's Shout Out wall! =D


At kagaya ng sinulat ko sa wall...
Thanks Big Dad's for "hosting" my 22nd birthday! ^_^

Those are the pictures of my birthday celebration in Los Baños. We left LB before 5pm, so I can rush home and celebrate with my family. Unfortunately, we were trapped in a heavy traffic, so we were delayed and I was not able to have dinner with my family. :( Buti na lang, when I got home... I WAS GREETED BY THIS...

O diba... ang sweet!!! He really knows how to make me feel special. ^_^
Thanks Niknik! =P
(Trivia: Ito ang first bouquet na binigay niya, at unang totoong bulaklak pala na natanggap ko galing sa kanya. Good ba yun or bad? Bahala kayo, I'm just glad that I received one from him. :P)

(O ayan, may "mushy" post na. Masaya na kayo?)
--------------------------------

Thank you, Lord for another year added to my wonderful life. It has been 22 years of overflowing blessings! Words are not enough to thank you for your faithfulness in my life. You've given me more than what a 22-year old would wish to have: a wondeful family, amazing friends, loving boyfriend, blooming career, good health, and immeasurable peace, joy and contentment. I feel so loved. I feel so blessed. And I'm content. Thank you, God. ^_^

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6

2 comment(s):

hihi! yey! mushy na mama kei :P

By Blogger reane, at 4:49 PM  

ang saya ng pagkain sa big dad's! uhmmm..salap! hihihi

By Blogger reane, at 4:51 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home