l.y.n.K.s

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bagong Buhay! =P

This is my 7th day in my new company. So far, so good. Everything's doing well, except that I miss everyONE already. :(

Anyway, welcome to my new workplace! Ito ang makakasama ko sa darating na anim na buwan (at hopefully, sa mas marami pang buwan)







Improvements (compared to my previous workplace):
  • This one's more conducive for work!
  • Dividers!
  • I have been provided with my own office supplies (tape dispenser, stapler, pentel pens, pencil, notebook, file case, tape, stape wires, pins, paperclips, etc.)
  • I will be issued a local phone =)
  • Steel Safety drawer (which they call as Portal)
Mga hindi improvements (ano ba antonym ng improvement? Hehe):
  • Purely professional relationship with workmates (puro trabaho!)
  • CD drive (Before, I had a DVD drive with CD Writer, ngayon wala akong CD Drive) :(
  • Internet access na walang masyadong blocked na sites
  • Kulitan moments (na sagana sa opisina dati)
  • Inspiration? (Wala ako boylet dito e!) =P
Oh well, I have to face the truth. I'm with a different company now. A "big-time"organization which is very systematic and organized. I have accepted the trade-offs, but adjustments will always be difficult at the beginning. I just really really miss everybody. But I know, I will manage... soon! ;-)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home