l.y.n.K.s

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

V I R T U A L

Virtual
- something that can be done or seen using a computer and therefore without going anywhere or talking to anyone. [Cambridge Dictionary]

Virtual, yes you are! You talk to me… every night… mobile. We chat about things… from time to time… IM. I see you… always... peripheral. I just wonder… are you real?! I’m beginning to think… you’re not… perhaps it’s true… you are virtual.

I see your messages… before I go to sleep, until I wake up, bathe, get dressed, travel and work. I remember them… yes, I do. I can narrate them in detail. But when I am with you… I just wonder… were those messages really from you… or some other person is just using your name. Was it a prank?! I’m beginning to think… it is… it’s all virtual.

I hear you talk… I see you move… I just wonder… was it really you… or just my imagination?! I’m beginning to think… it is.

You inform me of your emotions… unknowingly… and I get affected… easily… yes I do. It’s emotional blackmail, you see! I never intend to affect another person’s sentiment… moreover upset it. You become disoriented, it can be seen… straightforward. I do notice it. I do feel it. Just so, you know. I just wonder… do you intend to make me see… are those emotional blackmails on purpose… I would like to think… it’s not… for I can’t bear it… to hurt someone… to distress a person is the last thing I want to do.

I never intend to let you know… but just for tonight, just for tonight… I want you to realize… you confuse me. Are you real or virtual?

When will I know the answer… if I ever will...

I post because I am weary of being virtual myself. F.Y.I - I AM REAL!

1 comment(s):

brave.. brave. Go, gurl! ^__^

By Blogger Prinsesa, at 10:32 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home