l.y.n.K.s

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Flightplan! ^_^

Yeah, I did went on a gimmick with Sarah, Joan and Arian last Saturday! We watched Flightplan at Festival mall and had some refreshments! The movie was... uhhh... short but good! Yung tipong pagaganahin talaga ang utak mo. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it!

With Joan, Sarah and me as buddies... what else do you expect... but a bunch of pictures! ;)

(I dunno how to make a story out of this, so let me just show you the pics... :P)




at past 3 p.m. to 3:50 p.m. we had refreshments @ SBARRO. My 1st time to eat there. Scrumptious foods! Mmmm.. pasta with white sauce.. sarap! :)




at around 4 p.m., we bought tickets for the movie. nakakaaliw yung picture namin sa pila, parang yung mama ang kinukuhanan at kami ang extra. Hehehe! (Bawal nga daw pala mag-picture taking sa may poster ng movie.. but we managed to sneak out! :P)



Ice cream at ICE MONSTER after the movie! Yum Yum! Treat ni Sarah! mmmmm... :D



After the ice cream treat, nag-stroll kami *sandali?* sa mall to look for items on sale... then we went straight to Joan's place and spent overnight there! ^_^ (halatang wasted na kami sa pics noh?! :D)

I enjoyed the day! :D Looking forward to spending more wonderful weekends with these guys in the days to come! ^_^

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home