l.y.n.K.s

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Iyakin, pambihira!

If there's one thing that most people do not know about me is the fact that I AM A CRY BABY! Yes, I am. And sometimes, I hate the fact that I am, coz most of the time I cry for ALMOST no reason at all... I just feel that I want to cry.

Just this morning, this "abnormality" (if I may call it such) hit me again. Fred sent a VERY touching story by email. Tears suddenly welled out while I was reading the article and I just felt that I miss my lola so much... so much that I can't control my tears... so much that just a few words relating to her really pains me a lot. I cried in my desk... I cried in front of my workstation... nakakahiya! I cried in the comfort room! I just can't control it. Maga na ang ilong ko at ang pula na ng mata ko, pambihira! But I just felt the urge to cry... and so I did cry. It's relieving but inappropriate, i guess.

With my physique and outlook in life, it seems ironic that I always cry. But yes, I do. I am so emotional and I can easily identify with the sentiments of other people. Compassionate, yes that's the right term. I easily sympathize with people in different conditions, minsan OA na ang dating! Grrr... Pambihira, madalas hindi ko matingnan yung pinapanood ko dahil naaawa ako sa character! Tama ba naman yun?! Nakakainis talaga ako! #-o

But I do my crying alone... hiya ako sa public. When I'm in public, I usually front my comic face, but no hypocrisy with that. I am really a jolly person, BY CHOICE! :->

Hehe. Why the heck am I sharing this! Naiinis lang talaga ako na napakaiyakin ko! Minsan wala na sa lugar! Hmpf!

Ang sakit tuloy ng mata ko ngayon. :( Yet, I really miss my lola a lot. I know crying won't do anything to bring her back, but at least it helps me cope up with the loss and with the hurt caused by missing her soooo badly. T_T

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home