l.y.n.K.s

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Current Mood: Melancholic :(

It's probably the weather and the environment. Ang dilim sa labas, parang uulan. Ang tahimik sa office, busy lahat. Setting like this makes me feel unhappy for no reason at all.

I want to talk to someone, but it seems that everybody's busy, or maybe they think, I am busy. Well, I am. But I can't think right now. One of the few moments where emotion gets the better of me.

I was left alone in our area again a while ago. I'm still not used to the feeling of being "unsurrounded" by people. Sobrang tahimik! Good for me that I now have a celfone with built-in FM Radio. It's been playing for almost 4 hours now. Radio's a good companion, after all.

A few minutes ago, Will I ever was played. Haaaay, I really miss hearing from Side A. Been planning to watch their concert on Saturday, but still uncertain about it. We have choir practice on Saturday night and I promised Mama that I won't miss another rehearsal. Now, I don't know how to tell her about the concert, err, I'm not even sure if I'm going to tell her about it. :-<

Grrr... I really hate it when I'm feeling like this. Slightly depressed, can't explain why. :(

----
Jo, libre mo ako, sad ako. Tsaka, TWIX ko? :(

1 comment(s):

cge pag may nakita akong twix! ;)

By Blogger reane, at 2:25 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home