l.y.n.K.s

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Boring...

... that's how it has been for the past few days. Yeah, lately, everything's a bore!

no fun-filled (and real) get-aways
- Joane had been to Singapore and Malaysia already (with ex-officemates)
- Jorge just got back from a few days stay at Puerto Galera (with officemates, I guess)
- Sarah is currently on her way to Baguio (with her family)
- Kelan naman ako?? *Inggit*

no new stories
- the daily conferences have been cut down to once or twice a week only. It's either the tittle-tattles have suddenly transformed into work buffs, or there's just not much rumors to blather about! I guess, it's the latter (ang daya kasi nung dalawa e! :P).

no funny and cute moments with my cuzz
- Andrea (my 7-year old cousin)
"Ate kei, bakit hindi ka na namin nakikita? Bakit hindi ka na umuuwi sa lola?"

- Aaron (my 4-year old cousin)
"Ate kei, ano uwi mo? Taan ka hatulog hagabi?"

- Pau-pau (my 2-year old cousin)
"Ti tei, itaw taan aleng?"

Waaaah!
@ Andrea: Umuuwi ako. Kaya lang pagdating ko sa bahay, nakauwi na din kayo at tulog na, kaya hindi tayo nagkikita. :(

@
Aaron: Pati ang pagbili ng pasalubong hindi ko na nagagawa. T_T

@
Pau-pau: Galing ako sa trabaho (as usual). Sa weekend, hindi na ako gagala para makasama ko naman kayo!!

Bakit nga ba wala na akong oras para sa mga pinsan/pamilya ko! Sobrang gala? Sobrang trabaho? Hindeeeee!!! :((


My hands are full right now but I'm still bored. :-< Hmmm... I guess, I just miss doing the things that I used to do before and I can't do now.

Can I just snap my finger and make things a bit more spirited?!

1 comment(s):

tanggapin na nteng iba na ang ating mundo..

By Blogger Prinsesa, at 11:04 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home