l.y.n.K.s

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Doodle Time

For the past few days... when I don't feel like working... alam na!

I'm playing Doodles with Manfred! :D


Obvious ba? Halos iisa lang ang theme namin? ;)) Oh well, this guy needs to get depression off his chest most of the time. I'm just trying to help by getting my awkard hand into doodling! Of course, the friendly advices are still there (kahit na parang hindi naman pinapakinggan, hehe! *peace, Fred*).

I pray that everything will turn out good with Fred and his dream gurl! ;)

-----

Uhmmm... kahapon, may nakasingit sa private doodle time ko kay Fred...

bad bad bad! hmmm... ang pangit pala magdrawing ni arian kapag sa doodle... is that a bull or a pig? hee hee! Well, i almost forgot... kuneho at pusa lang ang mga hayop na expert si arian sa pag-d-drawing! :-> (*peace* arian!) :P

1 comment(s):

mama kei, doodle tayp pag mondays.:P heheh

By Blogger reane, at 10:36 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home