l.y.n.K.s

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This is really late. I've let three days pass since the first day of the year before posting this greeting. But it's isn't that late yet, anyway.

A lot of good things happened to me this year, amidst bad events though.
1. I finished college (on time! weeee!)
2. I got my first job and I met a lot of cool people at work.
3. I gained myself new friends and gimmick buddies (Sarah, Joane, Jorge, Arian)
4. I learned to open up with people. (This was really an achievement! =P)
5. I lost my lola. (Now this is the loneliest event that happened to me this year.)

Aside from the news about my lola, the past year had been really really good. I hope the coming year would be a lot more fulfilling and remarkable.

New year's resolution?? I really can't think of any. I'm okay with how things are going on right now. And so far, I don't want things to change.

I thank GOD for a wonderful 2005!!! :D And I thank Him more for I know that the coming year will be a lot better. :)

For I am confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6

1 comment(s):

more more more gimiks!!! hehe. :P

By Blogger reane, at 9:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home