l.y.n.K.s

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm sick.

Yes I am. But a day in bed will make me feel even more sick. So, I decided to get up, cross the street and surf the net for a while in the nearby computer shop.

I still feel dizzy. My head aches. But boredom is killing me at home. I just found out that there are no interesting T.V. shows at this time of the day. If we had cable channel, perhaps, I'd be spending the day in front of the television set. But we don't have any and I just don't feel like watching right now. I don't feel like staying in bed either. I thought surfing the net or chatting with people is what I want to do, but I don't. I'm really not in the mood to bother anyone right now. Haaay, pity me. I guess, I'll just go back to bed and... read.

I feel so woozy. I wanna throw up. Ooops... sorry. I better cross the street again and get back to bed.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home