l.y.n.K.s

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I keep coming back...

I spent the night at Kaye's place. Wow! It's good to be back in LB. My second home! ^_^

Inee, Kaye, Jerwin and I stayed awake until past 4 in the morning. Hihi. Galeng namin! But it feels good... we really had fun time talking about our past experiences in LB, how we got to know common friends, how we bumped in to each other before seeing ourselves at work, personal secrets, private confessions and... uhmmm... other people! :P CHARACTER ASSASSINATION is really the most entertaining part! Yeah! Hahaha! But everything will remain private as promised, so I better stop before I let some tiny details leak! :P




Puyat, pero masaya. Hindi naubusan ng kwento. Umaapaw ang mga opinyon.
Enjoy! :-)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home