l.y.n.K.s

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Is it Friday Yet?


I've spent the last two midnights here at the office. But surprisingly, I don't feel that whiny!!! Waaaah! What has gotten into me?? Naturally, I would have stuffed this page with all the rants that I can think of... but again, surprisingly, the couple of work extension hasn't been that stressful for me. Uncomfortable maybe, but not that exhausting. Waaaah! Who is this speaking?? AM I DRUGS?? (Hahahaha!)

Still, I want the days to fly by fast. Come Friday and I'd only be sleeping for a few hours before another moment of merriment with my (now expanding) group of gimmick buds! Weeeheee! I'm so excited to watch Narnia! And I am proud of myself for not spoiling the deal! We'll watch the movie as one big group... and I've stood faithful to that pact! =P I want my reward- another happy day with the coolest of my college friends!

And oh! That would be our first gimmick for 2006! Hmmm... I guess, we better make it full blast!! :D (with some adjustments to bend with budget constraints of course! :P)

Haaay... ^_^

1 comment(s):

I've spent the last two midnights here at the office. But surprisingly, I don't feel that whiny!!! Waaaah! What has gone into me??

I know! This --> :X

Bwahaha.

By Blogger Prinsesa, at 10:10 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home