l.y.n.K.s

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

POOHlala...

Natutuwa ako sa bago kong notebook. It's really cute!




Nakita ko ito sa National Bookstore at nainlab kaagad ako sa itsura! Kaya kahit may notebook pa ako, at kahit gusto ko umiwas sa mga gastos ay binili ko pa rin siya. At hindi ako nagsisisi sa ginawa ko!!! Ang cute eh! Hindi nakakasawa tingnan!!!

I'm reminded of early highschool days when all that my school bag contains are Winnie the Pooh stuff. Hehe. Adik! And I remember how I used to look forward to Saturday mornings, because the animated series of Winnie the Pooh and Friends will air on Channel 7 at 11 a.m. And I recall how I got hooked to this cartoon series just because I love the voice of Christopher Robin! Hahaha!

Well, I still love Winnie the Pooh and of course, that good ol' Eeyore! Gloomy and idle as he may be, but he is really cute and intelligent. I like him (period). :D

cute cute! ^_^

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home