l.y.n.K.s

Monday, September 03, 2007

so lovin'

I love it that I'm now staying in Makati.
  • I can get more rest and more sleep.
  • I now have more time for after-work recreation like badminton, gym and movies
  • I can wake up a few minutes before my work shift and still not be late (but I have to rush of course :P)
  • I get more exercise by walking to apartment from office (and vice versa)
  • I am finally free from the hassle of everyday traffic/pollution/noise. Commuting from Cavite to Manila during rush hour is a very stressful activity, mind you.
... best of all, now that I'm away from home every weekdays, I appreciate my family more (and I think, they appreciate me more, too! Ü)
  • Now, they have more reason to tell me that they miss me. Now they have more reason to ask how I am doing. I have more reasons to tell them that too! Ü
  • Whenever I go home during weekends, I get this feeling that every meal with my family is special (whether it be daing, itlog na pula, or special kare-kare). Home-made foods are still the best! ^_^
  • Before I go home, I make sure that I have pasalubong for my cousins (and recently, for my grown-up sisters too!). MEIJI chocolates are their favorites! :D
  • When I am home, I am very eager to listen to their stories and news, however trivial the item may be. Unlike before that whenever I come home every night, my mind and body seems so tired to pay attention to their stories (before I stayed in Makati, all I can do when I go home is to lay my back in the sofa, take a nap, and wait til my father wakes me up come midnight).
  • Now, I am NOT the grumpy me that tends to yell at my sister or cousin when I'm being asked about something. Yeah, I used to be like that before, when I'm already so tired of commuting and so stressed out with work.
To adjust financially so I can shoulder the cost of living in Makati is very difficult, but those above are good enough reasons to say that my moving in to Makati has done more good than harm for me as an employee and most importantly as a member of my wonderful family! ^_^

Labels: , ,

2 comment(s):

Now, I am NOT the grumpy me that tends to yell at my sister or cousin when I'm being asked about something. Yeah, I used to be like that before, when I'm already so tired of commuting and so stressed out with work.

dapat yata mag apartment na rin ako.. hehe.

By Blogger Prinsesa, at 9:50 AM  

o nga mama sarah! or makitulog na lang tayo kina kei. hehe.

By Blogger reane, at 3:02 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home