l.y.n.K.s

Monday, September 03, 2007

Weirdness -- laos na meme

This post is long overdue, but I think it's fun so I'm still doing it anyway. I was tagged by Mark and Sarah, months months ago. Now that I'm reviving this meme, I'm not tagging anyone anymore dahil masyado nang laos parang mang-damay pa ng iba. :P
----
Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
  1. Before I go to sleep, I pull the bottom corner of my bedsheet, exposing the semi-rough, semi-smooth texture of the mattress. Can't sleep without doing this. =P
  2. Those who know me too well know that I am still awake as long as I'm still rubbing my feet with my mattress. I was not aware of this, until my college housemate pointed it out to me. Months after, my mother noticed it too and she said that I probably got the habit from her. =P
  3. Whenever we order chicken meal at any fast food chain, I always mix gravy and ketchup. Nikki says it's weird, but I say it's yum yum! :D (after all, I know other people who love the mixture just as I do! =P)
  4. Peanut butter + strawberry jam = the best spread for my bread! :D Yeah, weird mixture again, but believe me, it's delicious (especially Skippy's regular peanut butter and magnolia strawberry jam! ^_^). Since my grandmother introduced this to us a few years ago, my ate and I can't eat peanut butter on bread alone or strawberry jam on bread alone. (hinahanap-hanap ang nag-aagaw na lasa ng tamis at alat! Haha! =P)
  5. I can't eat oatmeal. I have tried so many times because of the health benefits but I just can't tolerate the taste and texture. Sorry Mr.Quaker, but you make me want to throw up!
  6. Sobrang lakas ng kiliti ko sa batok. Sa sobrang lakas, madalas, nakikiliti ako sa sarili kong buhok! #-o (pero nag-iimprove na ako ngayon. :P)


Labels: ,

4 comment(s):

"Sobrang lakas ng kiliti ko sa batok" -> mamsie dapat inattach mo ung picture nyo ni reg na inaattempt ka nyang kilitiin sa batok mo. hehe.

By Blogger reane, at 2:56 PM  

kei!! pwede bang timplahan kita ng oatmeal pagnagkita tayo? haha:)) baka magbago isip mo, ma-inlove ka kay mr.quaker!! ;) anung gusto mong flavor? promise, masarap akong magtimpla ng oatmeal hahaha:))

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 AM  

@jo: haha! hinanap ko nga ulit yung picture, ang pangit eh, mukha akong adik. nakakahiya i-broadcast. Hehe. =P

@agee: hmmm... pwede ko siguro tikman, pero i doubt kung mauubos ko yun. =P worst flavor na natikman ko so far ay strawberry, ulk talaga!

By Blogger K.L.Y.N, at 10:27 AM  

Yikes weird nga! Yung peanut butter jelly sandwich at kiliti sa batok lang ata ang narinig ko na dati. Even then wala pa akong naririnig na nakilit sa sariling buhok!

By Blogger Hannah Grace, at 7:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home