l.y.n.K.s

Friday, November 09, 2007

38 questions

Got this from Sarah. I wasn't tagged, but I just want to do it. =P
---
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My sisters. I went home in Cavite last night. Ü

2. What were you doing at 0800? booting up my office PC. I arrived early from Cavite.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? blogging about our yearbook!

4. What happened to you in 2006? i can think of so many - most significant probably are: having a new work and having a boyfriend. :P

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
'Wag mo ipagkalat' - my officemate Pazzy, is reading my yearbook page and was just about to share it with other officemates. Nakakahiya!

6. How many beverages did you have today? 1 liter of water, one fresh buko juice, and one glass of hot choco.

7. What color is your hairbrush? black

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Lunch at Chili & Peppers. P190.

9. Where were you last night? In Cavite - to get the checkbook for our yearbook.

10. What color is your front door? Black transparent glass

11. Where do you keep your change? In my coin purse or pocket if I don't have my coin purse with me.

12. What’s the weather like today? Stormy! Nakakatakot yung lakas ng kulog kanina!

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Mint-choco chip and toblerone of Amici! ^_^

14. What excites you? Bonuses! Haha!

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yeah! I've been planning to get a trim since last month.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Nope. I'm looking forward to it though. Ü

17. Do you talk a lot? Yup yup yup!

18. Do you watch the O.C.? What's OC?

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yup. ex-manager here in the office, and pastor in one of the camps that I've attended.

20. Do you make up your own words?
haha, yeah! sample are: badoodles, ging-ging, etc, etc. :P

21. Are you a jealous person? I guess so.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’
. Arian Lisbog (copied from Sarah, hehe)

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’
. Kate - highshool friend that I just bumped into this morning at the van terminal in Imus.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Niknik. I asked him to wake me up at 5am.

25. What does the last text message you received say? From Louie Francisco: "Hi keilyn, tuloy ba yearbook release bukas? Wat tym and location. Tnx! " -- hindi siguro nakapagbasa ng email. :P

26. Do you chew on your straw? nope, i just bite it. =P

27. Do you have curly hair? nope.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? off to condo (3 blocks away) after i finish this post.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? an officemate - we call him "he-who-must-not-be-named" :P

30. What was the last thing you ate? Yellow cab pizza from Sarah. =)

31. Will you get married in the future? Definitely yes! :P My ultimate life-goal is to be a good mother and a good wife. =)

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Stardust! (it's almost a month though since I've seen this movie)

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Yes - Hi boyps! :P

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? just last night

35. Are you currently depressed? Nope. I rarely get depressed. Thank God for the gift of optimism. =)

36. Did you cry today? Nope. But I almost cried when I saw the yearbook handed by Cover & Pages messenger.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
parang nakakawala ng stress =)

38. 5 people you tag next? Niknik, Hannah, Joane, Agee and Arian.

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

haha. asa ka pang mag sagot si arian nito?!

btw, di mo siya nasama sa roll call mo sa algorisme.. :P

dami rin niya layouts and finishing touches na nagawa.. ;))

By Blogger Prinsesa, at 2:59 PM  

hahaha. kei, ngayon ko lang nabasa ito hanggang dulo.. :)) na-tag pala ako nyahaha. sige gawin ko 'to. :) mwah*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:05 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home